115 Shouts - 419,339 Scrobbles
Terry Reid (born 13 November, 1949, Huntingdon, England) is a singer, songwriter and guitarist. He first appeared on the scene as a member of The Jaywalkers, who had a minor hit in 1967 with the song "The Hand Don't Fit The Glove" but by that time The Jaywalkers had disbanded. Soon after, Reid began a solo career, releasing his first full-length album titled Bang Bang, You're Terry Reid. Reid went on to release three more full-length albums before retiring in 1981. Come 1991, Terry Reid returned with another full-length entitled The Driver.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsBrave dreams that are kindled from ashes
Rise out over all the battle below
Spread wings over all that he passes
So his life can stay immortal to his country
All the shades of green that fall beneath this tree
- Superlungs My Supergirl - (2:41) - 1,321 plays
- LyricsMother, I fear for the laddies
There ain't much more coal to go down to
There ain't much more soul to get round to
Mother, I hear for the laddies
- LyricsWhere did you go when things went wrong now baby?
Who did you run to and find a shoulder to lay your head upon?
Baby, wasn't I there, didn't I take good care of you?
Oh no, I can't believe you're leaving me
Stay with me, baby, stay with me, baby
- LyricsGirl with a heart that keeps on changing
Girl with a mind that's moving on
Picking up on things that life's afforded
loosen up on teathers
Foreseen she's on
- Faith To Arise - (4:35) - 848 plays
- To Be Treated - (5:55) - 884 plays
- To Be Treated Rite - (5:58) - 718 plays
- River - (5:37) - 511 plays
- Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) - (4:15) - 482 plays