Terry Lee Brown Junior
28 Shouts - 246,475 Scrobbles
For years Terry Lee Brown Jr. has been considered as a member of the international elite of House producers, and like no other, he has developed the subgenre Tech-House. In the USA and England his first two albums became successes of note and the media got a surprise when they found out Mr. Brown is actually a German. Terry Lee Brown Jr, alias Norman Feller, began DJing in 1989 and soon thereafter released his first tracks on vinyl under various pseudonyms.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crosses - (4:27) - 205 plays
- Moody Afternoon - (3:47) - 158 plays
- Eyes Of A Stranger - (0:56) - 162 plays
- Bohemian Life - (6:58) - 187 plays
- Sunny Poseidon - (3:27) - 124 plays
- Stereopsis - (9:53) - 127 plays
- Soul Digits (David Alvarado Remix) - (9:10) - 102 plays
- Chatterbox - (7:14) - 116 plays
- Everyday (In A Deep Session With The Timewriter) - (7:31) - 104 plays
- Neutral - (6:51) - 104 plays