150 Shouts - 1,211,715 Scrobbles
Terry Callier (24 May 1945 - 28 Oct 2012) was an American jazz, soul and folk guitarist and singer-songwriter from Chicago, Illinois. Callier, a childhood friend of Curtis Mayfield, began recording in 1963 but never reached stardom despite a series of regional hits in the 1960s and 70s and three outstanding albums for Cadet: 'Occasional Rain' (1972), 'What Color Is Love' (1973) and 'I Just Can't Help Myself' (1974).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You're Goin' Miss Your Candyman - (7:18) - 7,226 plays
- Ordinary Joe - (4:13) - 6,135 plays
- You Goin' Miss Your Candyman - (7:21) - 5,997 plays
- Dancing Girl - (9:03) - 3,763 plays
- LyricsIs it wrong or is it right?
Is it black or is it white?
What color is love?
Is it here or is it there?
Is it really everywhere?
- Just As Long As We're In Love - (3:42) - 1,452 plays
- I'd Rather Be With You - (6:41) - 1,403 plays
- Ho Tsing Mee (A Song Of The Sun) - (4:21) - 1,037 plays
- Love Theme From Spartacus - (4:29) - 1,321 plays
- You Don't Care - (5:29) - 1,159 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online