148 Shouts - 1,106,188 Scrobbles
Terry Callier (24 May 1945 - 28 Oct 2012) was an American jazz, soul and folk guitarist and singer-songwriter from Chicago, Illinois. Callier, a childhood friend of Curtis Mayfield, began recording in 1963 but never reached stardom despite a series of regional hits in the 1960s and 70s and three outstanding albums for Cadet: 'Occasional Rain' (1972), 'What Color Is Love' (1973) and 'I Just Can't Help Myself' (1974).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You're Goin' Miss Your Candyman - (7:18) - 9,346 plays
- Ordinary Joe - (4:13) - 8,021 plays
- You Goin' Miss Your Candyman - (7:21) - 5,574 plays
- Dancing Girl - (9:03) - 4,588 plays
- What Color Is Love - (4:07) - 3,053 plays
- Just As Long As We're In Love - (3:42) - 1,887 plays
- I'd Rather Be With You - (6:41) - 1,756 plays
- You Don't Care - (5:29) - 1,455 plays
- Ho Tsing Mee (A Song Of The Sun) - (4:21) - 1,329 plays
- Look At Me Now - (2:41) - 1,283 plays