10 Shouts - 28,026 Scrobbles
Terry Brock's first professional job in the music business was as a vocalist on the Kansas album Drastic Measures in 1983. He also toured with Kansas in support of that album and has worked with them on many other projects to date, including the band Seventh Key with Kansas bassist Billy Greer and featuring former Kansas violinist Robby Steinhardt. Interestingly enough, that year Terry also performed the LeRoux song "Addicted" with members Leon Medica and Tony Haselden at The Atlanta Music And Tennis Festival.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Diamond Blue - (5:01) - 397 plays
- Jessie's Gone - (4:31) - 221 plays
- The Rain - (5:13) - 229 plays
- It's You - (4:41) - 230 plays
- Broken - (4:05) - 189 plays
- No More Mr. Nice Guy - (4:20) - 172 plays
- Face In The Crowd - (4:51) - 164 plays
- Why - (4:17) - 144 plays
- A Soldier Falls - (4:29) - 171 plays
- Too Young - (4:10) - 103 plays