7 Shouts - 68,716 Scrobbles
Terry Allen (May 7, 1943 in Wichita, Kansas) is a country music singer in the outlaw country genre, painter, and conceptual artist from Lubbock, Texas, and living in Santa Fe, New Mexico. His father was Fletcher ("Sled") Allen (b. August 23, 1886 in West Plains, Missouri – October 16, 1959 in Lubbock, Texas) a catcher in 1910 for the St. Louis Browns who continued his career as a player-manager in the Texas League.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Four Corners - (4:22) - 731 plays
- Queenie's Song - (3:41) - 515 plays
- Hold On To the House - (3:03) - 456 plays
- Do They Dream of Hell in Heaven - (3:10) - 433 plays
- The Bottom of the World - (4:30) - 434 plays
- Angels of the Wind - (2:42) - 359 plays
- Emergency Human Blood Courier - (4:40) - 341 plays
- The Gift - (5:07) - 337 plays
- Wake of the Red Witch - (3:52) - 306 plays
- Amarillo Highway - (3:56) - 427 plays