48 Shouts - 55,895 Scrobbles
The beginnings of Terrordome date back to early 2005 when Uapa and Mekong came together with the aim of creating a band which would synthesise the best elements of thrash metal and hardcore and yet would play a more up-to-date blend than the typical crossover bands from the 80's and at the same time would shun from generic metalcore aesthetics. Thus a bastard was created out of old-school thrash, neo-thrash, old school hardcore, crust, grind and hectoliters of booze. After an extensive search the line-up was completed by Mosh and Picho and the band played its first live gigs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wish You Were Killed - (2:32) - 236 plays
- Blowjobber - (2:26) - 155 plays
- Thrash Till Deaf - (2:20) - 173 plays
- Bad Motherfucker - (2:19) - 132 plays
- Embodimental - (2:21) - 147 plays
- Terrorized - (2:06) - 124 plays
- Chemicals Of Death/Urban Mutants - (1:52) - 128 plays
- Sickness Among Us - (1:38) - 211 plays
- This Aggression Never Gives A Shit To The Society - (0:34) - 155 plays
- Brutal Punishment - (1:54) - 174 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online