35 Shouts - 913,940 Scrobbles
Terri Clark (born on August 5, 1968 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada) is a country musician. She grew up in Medicine Hat, Alberta and moved to Nashville at age 18. There she played at Tootsie's Orchid Lounge, where she got her start. She signed with Mercury Records, and her first single, "Better Things to Do," reached No. 3. Clark was the first Canadian woman to be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry on June 12, 2004.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLast night we went to bed not talkin'
'Cause we'd already said too much
I faced the wall, you faced the window
Bound and determined not to touch
We've been married 7 years now
- LyricsDon't tell me the reason that you're calling
Is to see if I'm alright since you've been gone
'Cause I know you and I know why we're talking
You're wantin' me to say I'm barely hangin' on
Well, maybe that was true
- I Wanna Do It All - (2:53) - 989 plays
- Poor, Poor Pitiful Me - (3:12) - 1,071 plays
- Girls Lie Too - (3:30) - 914 plays
- When Boy Meets Girl - (3:04) - 674 plays
- Now That I Found You - (3:37) - 643 plays
- A Little Gasoline - (3:08) - 1,014 plays
- You're Easy On The Eyes - (3:33) - 579 plays
- She Didn't Have Time - (3:22) - 526 plays