35 Shouts - 904,329 Scrobbles
Terri Clark (born on August 5, 1968 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada) is a country musician. She grew up in Medicine Hat, Alberta and moved to Nashville at age 18. There she played at Tootsie's Orchid Lounge, where she got her start. She signed with Mercury Records, and her first single, "Better Things to Do," reached No. 3. Clark was the first Canadian woman to be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry on June 12, 2004.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLast night we went to bed not talkin'
'Cause we'd already said too much
I faced the wall, you faced the window
Bound and determined not to touch
We've been married 7 years now
- Better Things To Do - (3:09) - 1,824 plays
- I Wanna Do It All - (2:53) - 1,705 plays
- LyricsWell, I lay my head on the railroad track
Waitin' on the 'Double E'
But the train don't run through here no more
Poor, poor pitiful me
Poor, poor pitiful me, poor, poor pitiful me
- You're Easy On The Eyes - (3:33) - 1,080 plays
- Now That I Found You - (3:37) - 1,045 plays
- When Boy Meets Girl - (3:04) - 1,061 plays
- A Little Gasoline - (3:08) - 867 plays
- Girls Lie Too - (3:30) - 1,134 plays
- She Didn't Have Time - (3:22) - 683 plays