Terence Trent D'Arby
102 Shouts - 1,735,826 Scrobbles
Terence Trent D'Arby (born Terence Trent Howard, March 15, 1962 and known by other aliases) is an American singer-songwriter inspired by mixing funk, pop, rock, and soul who came to fame with his album 'Introducing The Hardline According To Terence Trent D'Arby', released in July 1987. That album included the hit singles "Dance Little Sister", "Sign Your Name", and "Wishing Well". It has sold over 14 million copies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsFortunately you have got someone who relies on you
We started out as friends
but the thought of you just caves me in.
The symptoms are so deep
it is much too late to turn away.
- LyricsKissing like a bandit stealing time
Underneath the sycamore tree
Cupid by the hour sends valentines
To my sweet lover and me
I know the last few pages
Haven't been good for the both of us
And I've caused you a lot of grief
- LyricsGet up outta your rockin' chair
Or rather would you care to dance
Hey you ! Give up the ghost that's haunting you now.
- LyricsDelicate like rain
Delicate like snow
Delicate like birds
Delicate just soul
Delicate like air
- Rain - (2:58) - 1,309 plays
- If You All Get To Heaven - (5:17) - 1,191 plays
- Let Her Down Easy - (4:07) - 1,464 plays
- Seven More Days - (4:31) - 1,017 plays
- Let's Go Forward - (5:32) - 934 plays