Terence Trent D'Arby
99 Shouts - 1,645,329 Scrobbles
Terence Trent D'Arby (born Terence Trent Howard, March 15, 1962) D'Arby was an American singer-songwriter who came to fame with his album "Introducing the Hardline According to Terence Trent D'Arby", released in July 1987, which included the singles "Wishing Well" and "Sign Your Name" and "Dance Little Sister". The album has sold over 14 million copies. The album also earned the artist a Grammy Award in March 1988 in the category Best R&B Vocal Performance, Male.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sign Your Name - (4:36) - 22,602 plays
- Wishing Well - (3:30) - 15,878 plays
- If You Let Me Stay - (3:13) - 5,726 plays
- LyricsGet up outta your rockin' chair
Or rather would you care to dance
Hey you ! Give up the ghost that's haunting you now.
- Delicate - (4:16) - 3,170 plays
- Rain - (2:58) - 1,538 plays
- If You All Get To Heaven - (5:17) - 1,347 plays
- Seven More Days - (4:31) - 1,210 plays
- Let's Go Forward - (5:32) - 1,033 plays
- I'll Never Turn My Back On You (Father's Words) - (3:36) - 975 plays