0 Shouts - 817 Scrobbles
Stamp made his film debut in Peter Ustinov's 1962 film adaptation of Herman Melville's Billy Budd. Stamp's portrayal of the title character brought him not only an Academy Award nomination, but also international attention. Stamp collaborated with some of the cinema's most revered filmmakers. Stamp starred in William Wyler's adaptation of John Fowles' The Collector (1965), opposite Samantha Eggar, and in Modesty Blaise (1966), for director Joseph Losey and producer Joe Janni.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Happiness By Raymond Carver - (1:28) - 5 plays
- A Dream Within A Dream By Edgar Allen Poe - (1:53) - 2 plays
- Colours - (1:05) - 3 plays
- Endymion By Henry Wadsworth Longfellow - (2:22) - 2 plays
- Endymion By Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. Robert Schumann - Kinderscenen (op15), Kind im Einschlummern - (2:27) - 1 plays
- Good Night My Angel - (3:18) - 1 plays
- Happiness By Raymond Carver. Achille- Claude Debussy - Prelude a l’apres midi d’un faune - (1:29) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online