0 Shouts - 721 Scrobbles
Stamp made his film debut in Peter Ustinov's 1962 film adaptation of Herman Melville's Billy Budd. Stamp's portrayal of the title character brought him not only an Academy Award nomination, but also international attention. Stamp collaborated with some of the cinema's most revered filmmakers. Stamp starred in William Wyler's adaptation of John Fowles' The Collector (1965), opposite Samantha Eggar, and in Modesty Blaise (1966), for director Joseph Losey and producer Joe Janni.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Dream Within A Dream By Edgar Allen Poe - (1:53) - 11 plays
- Happiness By Raymond Carver - (1:28) - 7 plays
- Endymion By Henry Wadsworth Longfellow - (2:22) - 9 plays
- Colours - (1:05) - 6 plays
- A Dream Within a Dream - (1:42) - 1 plays
- Happiness By Raymond Carver. Achille- Claude Debussy - Prelude A L'apres Midi D'un Faune - (1:29) - 2 plays
- Happiness By Raymond Carver. Achille- Claude Debussy - Prelude a l’apres midi d’un faune - (1:29) - 1 plays
- Good night my angel (Lullaby) - (3:31) - 2 plays
- Endymion By Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. Robert Schumann - Kinderscenen (Op.15), Kind Im Einschlummern - (2:27) - 1 plays
- 'A Dream Within a Dream' by Edgar Allan Poe - (3:20) - 2 plays