0 Shouts - 667 Scrobbles
Stamp made his film debut in Peter Ustinov's 1962 film adaptation of Herman Melville's Billy Budd. Stamp's portrayal of the title character brought him not only an Academy Award nomination, but also international attention. Stamp collaborated with some of the cinema's most revered filmmakers. Stamp starred in William Wyler's adaptation of John Fowles' The Collector (1965), opposite Samantha Eggar, and in Modesty Blaise (1966), for director Joseph Losey and producer Joe Janni.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Happiness By Raymond Carver - (1:28) - 15 plays
- A Dream Within A Dream By Edgar Allen Poe - (1:53) - 10 plays
- Colours - (1:05) - 12 plays
- Endymion By Henry Wadsworth Longfellow - (2:22) - 9 plays
- Endymion By Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. Robert Schumann - Kinderscenen (Op.15), Kind Im Einschlummern - (2:27) - 4 plays
- A Dream Within a Dream - (1:42) - 1 plays
- Happiness by Raymond Carter - (1:29) - 2 plays
- Happiness - (1:29) - 4 plays
- Roses And Rue By Oscar Wilde - (2:26) - 1 plays
- Endymion By Henry Wordsworth Longfellow - (2:27) - 1 plays