5,707 Shouts - 51,184,140 Scrobbles
Tenacious D (often referred to as "The D" and sometimes introduced as "The Greatest Band in the world. Period.") is an American satirical rock duo formed by musicians and actors Kyle Gass and Jack Black in Los Angeles, California in 1994. Their music fuses vulgar absurdist comedy with rock music in a style that critics have described as "mock rock". The band first gained reputation in 1999, starring in a self-titled HBO TV series.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tribute - (4:08) - 106,450 plays
- LyricsA long ass fucking time ago
In a town called Kickapoo
There lived a humble family
Religious through and through
But yay, there was a black sheep
- Fuck Her Gently - (2:03) - 57,268 plays
- LyricsCant you see he's the man,
Let me hear you applaud,
He is more than a man,
He's a shiny golden god.
If you think its time to fucking rock,
- Master Exploder - (2:24) - 51,231 plays
- The Metal - (2:46) - 47,141 plays
- Beelzeboss (The Final Showdown) - (5:34) - 46,855 plays
- Wonderboy - (4:06) - 36,686 plays
- Rize of the Fenix - (5:53) - 31,600 plays
- Kielbasa - (2:59) - 25,852 plays