383 Shouts - 5,724,961 Scrobbles
Teenage Fanclub are an indie rock band from Bellshill, Scotland near Glasgow, formed in 1989, and were formerly known as The Boy Hairdressers. They have two generally known humorous nicknames "The Fannies" and "The Bellshill Beach Boys" Teenage Fanclub are revered for their devotion to chiming, Byrds-esque guitars and harmony vocals. Songwriting duties are shared between the three permanent members of the band, Norman Blake, Raymond McGinley, and Gerard Love. In 2006, the band held two special concerts in London and Glasgow, playing their 1991 masterpiece Bandwagonesque in its entirety.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsShe wears denim wherever she goes
Says she's gonna get some records by the status quo
Oh yeah...Oh yeah...
Still she won't be forced against her will
Says she don't do drugs but she does the pill
- Lyricsa What you do to me...
c There's something about you
d Got me down on my knees.
b I know, I can't believe
- LyricsIf she lived in space, man
I'd build a plane
Out of luck, so beam me up
To hear her talking again
She painted pictures
- LyricsHey, there's a horseshoe on my door, big deal
And say, there's a black cat on the floor, big deal
If these things make your day
Well, if these things change your day
Well, do you know where you belong?
- LyricsLove me, leave me
Take my possessions and go
Wine me, dine me
Wreck all the things that I know
I'm enchanted I've fallen under your spell
- December - (3:01) - 8,183 plays
- Satan - (1:22) - 6,783 plays
- Sometimes I Don't Need To Believe In Anything - (4:31) - 6,968 plays
- I Don't Know - (4:34) - 6,402 plays
- Mellow Doubt - (2:42) - 6,878 plays