239 Shouts - 1,018,649 Scrobbles
Teedra Moses is an R&B singer and songwriter. She was born and raised in New Orleans and later moved to Los Angeles, California with her mother, Shirley Moses, a gospel singer, after her parents' divorce. Moses brought a little bit of that gospel flair to her own vocal style when she began singing professionally. The final song on her debut album, "I Think of You (Shirley’s Song)", is dedicated to her late mother. Teedra Moses is the mother of twin boys fathered by rapper, Ras Kass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Be Your Girl (Kaytranada Edition) - (3:53) - 8,561 plays
- Be Your Girl - (4:08) - 5,267 plays
- Secrets of Life - (3:57) - 1,501 plays
- Backstroke - (1:37) - 1,696 plays
- Rescue Me - (4:06) - 1,790 plays
- No More Tears - (4:10) - 1,550 plays
- Caution - (4:36) - 1,441 plays
- Complex Simplicity - (4:15) - 1,077 plays
- Caught Up - (4:13) - 1,077 plays
- You'll Never Find (A Better Woman) - (4:12) - 822 plays