240 Shouts - 1,028,166 Scrobbles
Teedra Moses is an R&B singer and songwriter. She was born and raised in New Orleans and later moved to Los Angeles, California with her mother, Shirley Moses, a gospel singer, after her parents' divorce. Moses brought a little bit of that gospel flair to her own vocal style when she began singing professionally. The final song on her debut album, "I Think of You (Shirley’s Song)", is dedicated to her late mother. Teedra Moses is the mother of twin boys fathered by rapper, Ras Kass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Be Your Girl (Kaytranada Edition) - (3:53) - 8,100 plays
- Be Your Girl - (4:08) - 5,223 plays
- Rescue Me - (4:06) - 1,618 plays
- No More Tears - (4:10) - 1,465 plays
- Backstroke - (1:37) - 1,443 plays
- Caution - (4:36) - 1,265 plays
- Complex Simplicity - (4:15) - 888 plays
- Caught Up - (4:13) - 1,031 plays
- You'll Never Find (A Better Woman) - (4:12) - 721 plays
- Take Me - (4:43) - 628 plays