1 Shouts - 20,830 Scrobbles
Theodore Marcus "Teddy" Edwards (April 26, 1924 – April 20, 2003) was an American jazz tenor saxophonist based on the West Coast of the US. Edwards was born in Jackson, Mississippi. He learned to play at a very early age, first on alto saxophone and then clarinet. Edwards' first professional job was with The Royal Mississippians with Doc Parmley. His uncle sent for him to come to Detroit to live because he felt opportunities were better.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Our Love Is Here To Stay - (5:21) - 503 plays
- Silent Night - (2:47) - 90 plays
- Tempo De Blues - (4:45) - 29 plays
- Sunset Eyes - (6:56) - 31 plays
- The New Symphony Sid - (2:15) - 22 plays
- Little Man - (4:39) - 32 plays
- I Hear A Rhapsody - (3:31) - 17 plays
- Frankly Speaking - (5:56) - 21 plays
- Undecided - (4:31) - 21 plays
- My Kinda Blues - (5:10) - 21 plays