501 Shouts - 2,906,038 Scrobbles
Theodore Anthony "Ted" Nugent (born December 13, 1948) (aka "The Nuge", "Motor City Madman", "Uncle Ted", or just plain Ted) is a guitarist and singer-songwriter from Detroit, Michigan that has performed for over four decades. He originally gained fame as a guitarist for the The Amboy Dukes, a 60s psychedelic band best known for their hit "Journey To the Center of Your Mind". In the 70s, he went solo and had a string of bestselling albums with hits including "Stranglehold", "Free for All", "Dog Eat Dog", "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang" and, perhaps his best known song, "Cat Scratch Fever".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stranglehold - (8:22) - 33,735 plays
- Cat Scratch Fever - (5:27) - 18,444 plays
- LyricsI got my guitar when I was 10 years old
Found a love in rock an' roll
Now I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown
I'm gonna give my body and soul
It's so crazy
- Free-For-All - (3:23) - 4,727 plays
- LyricsIn the early morning hours there's a din in the air;
mayhem's on the loose.
Stormtroopers comin', and you better be prepared.
Got no time to choose.
Get ready. Stormtroopers comin'.
- Hey Baby - (4:01) - 3,132 plays
- Motor City Madhouse - (4:33) - 3,247 plays
- Wang Dang Sweet Poontang - (3:16) - 2,825 plays
- Dog Eat Dog - (4:03) - 2,306 plays
- Wango Tango - (4:50) - 2,267 plays