502 Shouts - 2,972,610 Scrobbles
Theodore Anthony "Ted" Nugent (born December 13, 1948) (aka "The Nuge", "Motor City Madman", "Uncle Ted", or just plain Ted) is a guitarist and singer-songwriter from Detroit, Michigan that has performed for over four decades. He originally gained fame as a guitarist for the The Amboy Dukes, a 60s psychedelic band best known for their hit "Journey To the Center of Your Mind". In the 70s, he went solo and had a string of bestselling albums with hits including "Stranglehold", "Free for All", "Dog Eat Dog", "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang" and, perhaps his best known song, "Cat Scratch Fever".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHere I come again now baby
Like a dog in heat
Tell it's me by the way now baby
I like to tap the streets
Now I've been smoking for so long
- LyricsWell I don't know where they come from
But they sure do come
I hope they comin' for me
And I don't know how they do it
But they sure do it good
- LyricsI got my guitar when I was 10 years old
Found a love in rock an' roll
Now I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown
I'm gonna give my body and soul
It's so crazy
- LyricsNever before have I turned on you
You looked too good to me
Your beady eyes, they can cut me in two
And I just can't let you be
It's a free-for-all and I heard it said
- LyricsIn the early morning hours there's a din in the air;
mayhem's on the loose.
Stormtroopers comin', and you better be prepared.
Got no time to choose.
Get ready. Stormtroopers comin'.
- Motor City Madhouse - (4:33) - 2,847 plays
- Hey Baby - (4:01) - 2,657 plays
- Wang Dang Sweet Poontang - (3:16) - 2,490 plays
- Wango Tango - (4:50) - 1,846 plays
- Dog Eat Dog - (4:03) - 1,859 plays