470 Shouts - 2,556,969 Scrobbles
Theodore Anthony "Ted" Nugent (born December 13, 1948) (aka "The Nuge", "Motor City Madman", "Uncle Ted" or just plain Ted) is a guitarist from Detroit, Michigan. He originally gained fame as a guitarist for the The Amboy Dukes, a psychedelic rock band from the late 60's best known for their hit "Journey to the Center of Your Mind". In the 70's he went solo and had a string of hits including "Stranglehold", "Free For All", "Dog Eat Dog", "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang" and perhaps his best known song "Cat Scratch Fever".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyricshere i come again now baby
like a dog in heat
tell it's me by the clamour now baby
i like to tear up the street
now I've been smoking for so long
- LyricsWell I don't know where they come from
But they sure do come
I hope they comin' for me
And I don't know how they do it
But they sure do it good
- LyricsIn the early morning hours there's a din in the air;
mayhem's on the loose.
Stormtroopers comin', and you better be prepared.
Got no time to choose.
Get ready. Stormtroopers comin'.
- LyricsNever before have I turned on you
You looked too good to me
Your beady eyes, they can cut me in two
And I just can't let you be
It's a free-for-all and I heard it said
- LyricsWoh, welcome to my town
High energy is all around tonight
Woh, you best beware
There’s vi’lence in the air tonight. Huh.
Well, Detroit city, she’s the place to be
- Hey Baby - (4:00) - 3,610 plays
- Wang Dang Sweet Poontang - (3:16) - 3,376 plays
- Just What The Doctor Ordered - (3:45) - 3,335 plays
- Dog Eat Dog - (4:03) - 2,759 plays
- Wango Tango - (4:48) - 2,911 plays