24 Shouts - 30,406 Scrobbles
Being a musician all his life, Roy Julian Digre started working with digital music at an early age, making MIDI's on his father's computer and playing the guitar which he learned at Rana's music school. During Junior High he made several albums with Dance eJay 2, playing them for his friends. At the graduation party for his last year at Junior High he performed a song live that was a remixed version of a demo song from an early version of FL Studio, to which his friend Björn-Christian wrote the lyrics for.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Path Of Destruction - (5:17) - 228 plays
- Prelude - (1:57) - 188 plays
- Scanner - (5:17) - 145 plays
- Drift (Album Version) - (5:33) - 131 plays
- D-MN - (5:30) - 120 plays
- Vision - (5:34) - 119 plays
- Point.0 - (5:43) - 126 plays
- Target - (4:35) - 110 plays
- Alone - (5:17) - 120 plays
- Electronic Warfare (feat. Angst Pop) - (5:01) - 95 plays