Tears for Fears
1,140 Shouts - 15,250,396 Scrobbles
Tears for Fears, named after a phrase found in Arthur Janov's book Prisoners of Pain, is a British pop/rock outfit formed in 1981 in Bath, England. Founder members Roland Orzabal and Curt Smith had been friends since their early teens and had already been in the shortlived ska band Graduate. Initially associated with the new wave and synthesiser bands of the early 1980s, Tears For Fears' earlier work, as evidenced on their 1983 debut album The Hurting , was explicitly based around the emotional angst of adolescence.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Everybody Wants to Rule the World - (4:09) - 148,179 plays
- Shout - (6:29) - 96,193 plays
- Mad World - (3:34) - 83,937 plays
- Head Over Heels - (4:16) - 80,311 plays
- Sowing The Seeds Of Love - (6:14) - 43,976 plays
- Woman In Chains - (6:30) - 24,351 plays
- Pale Shelter - (4:39) - 26,400 plays
- Change - (4:14) - 18,655 plays
- Mothers Talk - (5:02) - 14,651 plays
- I Believe - (4:47) - 11,924 plays