25,563 Shouts - 76,115,599 Scrobbles
Taylor Alison Swift (born December 13, 1989 in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania) is an American country pop singer-songwriter and actress. In 2006, she released her debut single "Tim McGraw", then her self-titled debut album, which was subsequently certified multi-platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. In November 2008, Swift released her second album, Fearless. Fearless and Taylor Swift finished 2008 at number-three and number-six respectively, with sales of 2.1 and 1.5 million. Fearless has topped the Billboard 200 in 11 non-consecutive weeks; no album has spent more time at No.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI remember when we broke up the first time
Saying, "This is it, I've had enough," 'cause like
We hadn't seen each other in a month
When you said you needed space. (What?)
Then you come around again and say
- LyricsYeah it feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters
And make fun of our ex's, uh uh, uh uh.
It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight
To fall in love with strangers, uh uh, uh uh.
- Lyrics(Verse 1)
Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago
I was in your sights, you got me alone
You found me, you found me
You found me-e-e-e-e
- LyricsLoving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street
Faster than the wind
Passionate as in, ended so suddenly
Loving him is like trying to change your mind
Once you're already flying through the free fall
- Lyrics(Taylor Swift)
All I knew this morning when I woke
Is I know something now,
know something now
I didn't before
- Love Story - (3:54) - 153,004 plays
- I Knew You Were Trouble. - (3:43) - 210,632 plays
- You Belong With Me - (3:51) - 150,909 plays
- Stay Stay Stay - (3:25) - 149,954 plays
- State of Grace - (4:55) - 158,794 plays