Taylor Ho Bynum Sextet
0 Shouts - 3,883 Scrobbles
The current iteration of the sextet features Jim Hobbs (alto saxophone), Bill Lowe (bass trombone and tuba), Mary Halvorson (guitar), Ken Filiano (bass), and Tomas Fujiwara (drums) in addition to the leader’s cornet.
The ensemble brings together some of the finest musicians from the Boston and New York scenes, demonstrating a remarkable diversity of backgrounds and generations, with members of the group born in every decade from the 1940s to the ‘80s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In A Silent Way - (5:15) - 10 plays
- Brooklyn With An E - (8:04) - 9 plays
- Shift - (4:29) - 6 plays
- Bluebird of Delhi - (3:41) - 7 plays
- Woods - (7:32) - 7 plays
- Open - (2:45) - 6 plays
- JP & the Boston Suburbs: Parts 1 & 2 - (9:31) - 7 plays
- Source - (20:45) - 6 plays
- Close - (1:46) - 5 plays
- Strike - (9:00) - 5 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online