7 Shouts - 2,270 Scrobbles
Tatsuya Nakatani is originally from Osaka, Japan. In 2006 he performed in 80 cities in 7 countries and collaborated with over 163 artists worldwide including Eugene Chadbourne, Michel Doneda, G.E. Stinson, Audrey Chen, Blue Sabbath Black Fiji, Peter Kowald, Travis Johnson, Vic Rawlings, Mary Halvorson and Greg Kelley. In the past 10 years he has released nearly 50 recordings on CD. He has created his own instrumentation, effectively inventing many instruments and extended techniques.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Untitled X - (2:49) - 6 plays
- Untitled I - (2:13) - 4 plays
- Untitled III - (2:33) - 4 plays
- Untitled II - (3:29) - 4 plays
- Primal communication - (57:32) - 6 plays
- Untitled IV - (1:25) - 3 plays
- Untitled Xiii - (5:50) - 3 plays
- Untitled XIV - (2:45) - 3 plays
- Untitled V - (2:02) - 5 plays
- Untitled VII - (5:15) - 3 plays