31 Shouts - 59,924 Scrobbles
Born in Lodz, Poland in 1978, Tatiana Okupnik grew up listening to Led Zeppelin and the best of western rock and pop on cassettes recorded from Radio Luxembourg and the BBC. By the mid 1990s, Tatiana started singing and taking dance lessons with a view to a career in entertainment. Ignoring contemporary teen bands like New Kids on The Block, she instead modelled her voice on greats such as Janis Joplin, Chaka Khan and Robert Plant.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chicas De Hoy - (3:00) - 118 plays
- Peligro En El Elevador - (2:39) - 98 plays
- Been A Fool - (4:08) - 50 plays
- No Vuelvas A Besarme - (4:19) - 58 plays
- Me Encanta - (3:28) - 92 plays
- Spider Web - (3:27) - 41 plays
- El Amor No Se Calla - (3:23) - 82 plays
- El Patio de Mi Casa - (3:29) - 28 plays
- Carita de angel - (1:32) - 61 plays
- Cuando estemos Juntos (feat. Johnny Lozada) - (3:43) - 34 plays