373 Shouts - 24,025 Scrobbles
Tati Quebra-Barraco is a popular brazilian funk singer
from the well known favela Cidade de Deus (same as the movie). She is known for her crass lyrics and sense of humor, often singing about topics such as sex, masturbation and the life in a favela. She is recognized in several countries and is probably the most sucessful brazilian funk singer, having performed in coutries such as Germany, England and Portugal. Her music inspired new artists all over the world, especially M.I.A.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Boladona - (2:08) - 292 plays
- Kabo Kaki - (2:47) - 93 plays
- Sou Feia Mas Tô Na Moda - 53 plays
- Se Marcar - (2:32) - 36 plays
- Dako É Bom - (1:51) - 48 plays
- Matemática - (3:17) - 62 plays
- Fogão Dako - 25 plays
- Demole Meu Barraco - (2:29) - 21 plays
- montagem guerreira - (2:26) - 17 plays
- Montagem do Cartão Magnético - (2:48) - 21 plays