0 Shouts - 3,668 Scrobbles
The story-telling griots in Africa dispensed the tribal wisdom and blues artists in America have been doing the same for well over 100 years. Like Percy Mayfield, who was also called the "poet of the blues," Tas Cru tells life lessons with a rare verbal flair. It is not for nothing he has been called "the master of the triple entendre." His songs are eccentric, quirky, and sometimes boldly irreverent with a repertoire that is equal parts power, passion, and pure fun. This combined with his soulful voice and skillful guitarwork has earned him his reputation as a bonafide "triple threat."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Keep The Money - (4:49) - 99 plays
- Heart Trouble - (4:00) - 112 plays
- Half the Time - 112 plays
- A Month of Somedays - (5:22) - 113 plays
- One Bad Habit - 105 plays
- All Good - (3:57) - 24 plays
- La Belle Poutine - (4:49) - 13 plays
- A little More time - 12 plays
- Bringing Out The Beast - (4:24) - 105 plays
- Take me Back to Tulsa - 12 plays