0 Shouts - 2,741 Scrobbles
The story-telling griots in Africa dispensed the tribal wisdom and blues artists in America have been doing the same for well over 100 years. Like Percy Mayfield, who was also called the "poet of the blues," Tas Cru tells life lessons with a rare verbal flair. It is not for nothing he has been called "the master of the triple entendre." His songs are eccentric, quirky, and sometimes boldly irreverent with a repertoire that is equal parts power, passion, and pure fun. This combined with his soulful voice and skillful guitarwork has earned him his reputation as a bonafide "triple threat."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All Good - (3:57) - 20 plays
- Tired of Bluesmen Cryin' - (4:31) - 9 plays
- Time and Time - (6:37) - 5 plays
- One More Time - (5:58) - 5 plays
- Feel I'm Fallin' - (4:29) - 11 plays
- Can't Get Over Blues (Again) - (5:00) - 8 plays
- Just Let It Happen - (4:17) - 7 plays
- 12 Step Woman - (6:27) - 7 plays
- Grizzle n\' Bone - (3:45) - 2 plays
- Sure Do (Want to Fool Around) - (4:14) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online