39 Shouts - 865,211 Scrobbles
[01/07] Bernd Jestram and Ronald Lippok are Tarwater. Their story started back in 1995 when Bernd Jestram bought his first digital sampling machine. And when Ronald Lippok said something like: “Oh, let’s do some music together”. Since this time both – close friends since their roots in East-Berlin’s sub- and avantgardeculture – have done a lot. They made soundtracks to German silent movies of the 1920s, made musical environments for drama plays from Arthur Miller to Anton Tschechow. And, first of all, they released several records under the flag of Tarwater.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Tape - (3:23) - 1,559 plays
- Adrift - (1:42) - 1,383 plays
- The Glove - (4:12) - 1,297 plays
- Devon Saturday - (1:30) - 1,166 plays
- Stone in Exile - (3:11) - 1,116 plays
- Homology Myself - (2:37) - 1,205 plays
- The Evening Pilgrims - (3:19) - 985 plays
- They Told Me In The Alley - (3:26) - 1,026 plays
- Inreturn - (2:03) - 969 plays
- Coconut Signal - (3:47) - 908 plays