39 Shouts - 857,533 Scrobbles
[01/07] Bernd Jestram and Ronald Lippok are Tarwater. Their story started back in 1995 when Bernd Jestram bought his first digital sampling machine. And when Ronald Lippok said something like: “Oh, let’s do some music together”. Since this time both – close friends since their roots in East-Berlin’s sub- and avantgardeculture – have done a lot. They made soundtracks to German silent movies of the 1920s, made musical environments for drama plays from Arthur Miller to Anton Tschechow. And, first of all, they released several records under the flag of Tarwater.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Tape - (3:23) - 1,339 plays
- Adrift - (1:42) - 1,201 plays
- The Glove - (4:12) - 1,113 plays
- Devon Saturday - (1:30) - 1,032 plays
- Stone in Exile - (3:11) - 977 plays
- Homology Myself - (2:37) - 1,062 plays
- The Evening Pilgrims - (3:19) - 847 plays
- They Told Me In The Alley - (3:26) - 877 plays
- Inreturn - (2:03) - 838 plays
- Coconut Signal - (3:47) - 811 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online