37 Shouts - 772,606 Scrobbles
[01/07] Bernd Jestram and Ronald Lippok are Tarwater. Their story started back in 1995 when Bernd Jestram bought his first digital sampling machine. And when Ronald Lippok said something like: “Oh, let’s do some music together”. Since this time both – close friends since their roots in East-Berlin’s sub- and avantgardeculture – have done a lot. They made soundtracks to German silent movies of the 1920s, made musical environments for drama plays from Arthur Miller to Anton Tschechow. And, first of all, they released several records under the flag of Tarwater.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Photographed - (3:17) - 920 plays
- Inside The Ships - (4:35) - 742 plays
- Radio War - (4:04) - 616 plays
- In A Day - (3:52) - 558 plays
- Across the Dial - (3:22) - 563 plays
- Now And Again - (1:20) - 475 plays
- Do The Oz - (5:19) - 485 plays
- Get On - (1:49) - 474 plays
- Stone - (3:49) - 392 plays
- Sato Sato - (4:00) - 483 plays