53 Shouts - 77,510 Scrobbles
In every artistic field, there are innovators and imitators, followers and leaders, wolves and sheep, and jewels that rise above the rubble of unevenness. For six magical years, Charmand Grimloch (the bizarre madman that was responsible for Tartaros and The Thrill) achieved a reputation as one of Black Metal's most talented and far-sighted leaders, and he was certainly a forger in the ground of psychedelic Black Metal. Time and time again, he fearlessly travelled deep into previously uncharted musical waters, and returned to give the genre something unmarked.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Grand Psychotic Castle - (6:37) - 194 plays
- Images of the Mystic Sphere - (4:34) - 196 plays
- Bustin' Jieber - (2:59) - 237 plays
- Dark Red Light Upon the Bomos - (5:01) - 137 plays
- Tones Towards the Empyrean - (5:47) - 168 plays
- Intro - (3:03) - 122 plays
- The Ruby Mine - (5:51) - 120 plays
- Into the Faculty of Wonderful Secrets - (4:37) - 184 plays
- The Red Jewel - (5:03) - 109 plays
- A Shape in Fair Disguise - (4:33) - 100 plays