53 Shouts - 76,275 Scrobbles
In every artistic field, there are innovators and imitators, followers and leaders, wolves and sheep, and jewels that rise above the rubble of unevenness. For six magical years, Charmand Grimloch (the bizarre madman that was responsible for Tartaros and The Thrill) achieved a reputation as one of Black Metal's most talented and far-sighted leaders, and he was certainly a forger in the ground of psychedelic Black Metal. Time and time again, he fearlessly travelled deep into previously uncharted musical waters, and returned to give the genre something unmarked.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bustin' Jieber - (2:59) - 430 plays
- The Grand Psychotic Castle - (6:37) - 198 plays
- Images of the Mystic Sphere - (4:34) - 158 plays
- Dark Red Light Upon the Bomos - (5:01) - 137 plays
- Intro - (3:03) - 120 plays
- Into the Faculty of Wonderful Secrets - (4:37) - 208 plays
- Tones Towards the Empyrean - (5:47) - 146 plays
- The Ruby Mine - (5:51) - 105 plays
- Storm of Terror - (5:26) - 85 plays
- The Red Jewel - (5:03) - 88 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online