53 Shouts - 76,619 Scrobbles
In every artistic field, there are innovators and imitators, followers and leaders, wolves and sheep, and jewels that rise above the rubble of unevenness. For six magical years, Charmand Grimloch (the bizarre madman that was responsible for Tartaros and The Thrill) achieved a reputation as one of Black Metal's most talented and far-sighted leaders, and he was certainly a forger in the ground of psychedelic Black Metal. Time and time again, he fearlessly travelled deep into previously uncharted musical waters, and returned to give the genre something unmarked.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bustin' Jieber - (2:59) - 327 plays
- The Grand Psychotic Castle - (6:37) - 234 plays
- Images of the Mystic Sphere - (4:34) - 205 plays
- Dark Red Light Upon the Bomos - (5:01) - 152 plays
- Intro - (3:03) - 130 plays
- Tones Towards the Empyrean - (5:47) - 176 plays
- Into the Faculty of Wonderful Secrets - (4:37) - 240 plays
- The Ruby Mine - (5:51) - 123 plays
- The Red Jewel - (5:03) - 96 plays
- The 5th and the Hysteric - (7:27) - 86 plays