52 Shouts - 73,460 Scrobbles
In every artistic field, there are innovators and imitators, followers and leaders, wolves and sheep, and jewels that rise above the rubble of unevenness. For six magical years, Charmand Grimloch (the bizarre madman that was responsible for Tartaros and The Thrill) achieved a reputation as one of Black Metal's most talented and far-sighted leaders, and he was certainly a forger in the ground of psychedelic Black Metal. Time and time again, he fearlessly travelled deep into previously uncharted musical waters, and returned to give the genre something unmarked.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Images of the Mystic Sphere - (4:34) - 190 plays
- Dark Red Light Upon the Bomos - (5:01) - 173 plays
- Intro - (3:03) - 163 plays
- Tones Towards the Empyrean - (5:47) - 176 plays
- The Grand Psychotic Castle - (6:37) - 185 plays
- Into the Faculty of Wonderful Secrets - (4:37) - 178 plays
- The Ruby Mine - (5:51) - 123 plays
- A Shape in Fair Disguise - (4:33) - 114 plays
- The Red Jewel - (5:03) - 107 plays
- Storm of Terror - (5:26) - 100 plays