46 Shouts - 724,289 Scrobbles
Tarrus Riley born Omar Riley in Bronx, New York, is a promising reggae singer and songwriter. His early years were spent in music studios and traveling the world with his dad. He picked up something special along the way. He is a songwriter of uncommon intelligence, breadth with a deft touch. His emotional and spiritual IQ matches his heartfelt sincerity. As a singer, his vocal style is reassuring. It conveys his every mood, concern and context eloquently. His songwriting is bold, yet definitive, passionate and authentic, without being strident or overly militant.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsNo I never been someone shy
Until I seen your eyes
Still I had to try, yeah
Oh yes, let me get my words right and then approach you
Woman I'll treat you like a man is suppose to
Do, do, do, do, do, dooo...
- Sorry Is a Sorry Word - (3:35) - 1,742 plays
- LyricsBlack side Russian
Well, who cyan hear dem a go feel mi seh
When you finga mash no badda cry mi seh
- Gimme Likkle One Drop - (2:54) - 1,298 plays
- Human Nature - (4:08) - 795 plays
- Stay With You - (3:47) - 593 plays
- Love's Contagious - (4:35) - 500 plays
- Burning Desire - (4:40) - 599 plays
- Away From Me - (3:09) - 358 plays