44 Shouts - 650,454 Scrobbles
Tarrus Riley born Omar Riley in Bronx, New York, is a promising reggae singer and songwriter. His early years were spent in music studios and traveling the world with his dad. He picked up something special along the way. He is a songwriter of uncommon intelligence, breadth with a deft touch. His emotional and spiritual IQ matches his heartfelt sincerity. As a singer, his vocal style is reassuring. It conveys his every mood, concern and context eloquently. His songwriting is bold, yet definitive, passionate and authentic, without being strident or overly militant.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- She's Royal - (4:13) - 4,117 plays
- Good girl gone bad - (4:18) - 2,030 plays
Do, do, do, do, do, dooo...
- Gimme Likkle One Drop - (2:54) - 1,955 plays
- Sorry Is a Sorry Word - (3:35) - 2,118 plays
- Stay With You - (3:47) - 1,045 plays
- Love's Contagious - (4:35) - 891 plays
- Beware - (4:00) - 618 plays
- Human Nature - (4:08) - 841 plays
- Dream Woman - (3:16) - 652 plays