4 Shouts - 18,809 Scrobbles
Target Market began in earnest during the summer of 2003. After a series of line-up changes, the band regrouped, and came together to write and record the Concealer EP, which was released in late 2004 on St. Louis ’ Aim and Fire Records. In support of the album, the band toured for two weeks, playing to audiences across the Mid-West and South East. Along the way the band were able to play in support of such national touring acts such as Koufax, Maritime, Cinemechanica, Murder by Death, and Milemarker.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Beat - (2:27) - 79 plays
- Words and Wires - (3:18) - 59 plays
- highways - (3:18) - 30 plays
- Space Tourist - (3:19) - 33 plays
- Dinner Party - (2:39) - 16 plays
- Killer Cars - (2:22) - 37 plays
- Slow Fade - (2:23) - 10 plays
- At the Point of Singularity - (2:37) - 12 plays
- Task At Hand - (2:57) - 6 plays
- High Crimes - (3:02) - 6 plays