Tara Leigh Cobble
0 Shouts - 19,054 Scrobbles
Southern-born, New York City-based Tara Leigh Cobble has spent the past eight years building an indie empire, and it runs as fast and direct as a subway train. This year she announces the release of a new book and album within months of each other. Crowded Skies: Letters to Manhattan is the follow-up to her first book, Here’s to Hindsight: Letters to My Former Self (RELEVANT), a spiritual memoir which prompted reviewers to hail her as “the female Donald Miller.” Her sixth album, Playing Favorites, released in June.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Holding Out for a Hero - (0:30) - 23 plays
- All I Owe / Jesus Paid It All - (2:51) - 7 plays
- All My Songs - (3:04) - 9 plays
- It Won't Be You - (4:18) - 13 plays
- White T-Shirt - (2:37) - 5 plays
- Come Back Soon - (4:37) - 5 plays
- Somehow Stay - (3:12) - 7 plays
- I Wonder - (4:01) - 5 plays
- Hallelujah/Thy Word - (0:30) - 4 plays
- Here's To Hindsight - (3:38) - 5 plays