Tara Leigh Cobble
0 Shouts - 18,557 Scrobbles
Southern-born, New York City-based Tara Leigh Cobble has spent the past eight years building an indie empire, and it runs as fast and direct as a subway train. This year she announces the release of a new book and album within months of each other. Crowded Skies: Letters to Manhattan is the follow-up to her first book, Here’s to Hindsight: Letters to My Former Self (RELEVANT), a spiritual memoir which prompted reviewers to hail her as “the female Donald Miller.” Her sixth album, Playing Favorites, released in June.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Faithful Still - (3:33) - 35 plays
- Holding Out for a Hero - (0:30) - 102 plays
- White T-Shirt - (2:37) - 11 plays
- Burn - (3:10) - 8 plays
- Every Girl I Know - (3:16) - 9 plays
- Hallelujah/Thy Word - (0:30) - 21 plays
- Made Clean - (3:54) - 5 plays
- Abide With Me / I Am Nothing - (3:57) - 5 plays
- All I Owe / Jesus Paid It All - (2:51) - 7 plays
- Rain - (0:30) - 4 plays