Tara Jane O'Neil
42 Shouts - 425,721 Scrobbles
Songwriter Tara Jane O'Neil dove into her musical career in 1992 at the tender age of 19, playing bass for the influential Louisville, KY, art punk ensemble Rodan. Though the group lasted only two years, releasing just one full-length, O'Neil's status had grown enough to land her a prominent role in the film Half-Cocked, a fictitious account of a Louisville punk band featuring faces from several other bands such as June of 44, The Grifters, and Rachel's, but a lasting connection was made between O'Neil and Ruby Falls guitarist Cynthia Nelson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All Now Vibe - (2:10) - 5,228 plays
- The Lull the Going - (2:43) - 2,645 plays
- Wordless In Woods - (3:16) - 1,502 plays
- This Morning Glory - (2:35) - 1,440 plays
- Welcome - (1:19) - 1,172 plays
- Elemental Finding - (3:56) - 1,331 plays
- Over. Round, In a Room. Found. - (2:56) - 1,057 plays
- Glow Now - (4:33) - 1,028 plays
- Bellow Below As Above - (3:15) - 996 plays
- The Signal, Wind - (2:23) - 938 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online