Tara Jane O'Neil
42 Shouts - 437,205 Scrobbles
Songwriter Tara Jane O'Neil dove into her musical career in 1992 at the tender age of 19, playing bass for the influential Louisville, KY, art punk ensemble Rodan. Though the group lasted only two years, releasing just one full-length, O'Neil's status had grown enough to land her a prominent role in the film Half-Cocked, a fictitious account of a Louisville punk band featuring faces from several other bands such as June of 44, The Grifters, and Rachel's, but a lasting connection was made between O'Neil and Ruby Falls guitarist Cynthia Nelson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All Now Vibe - (2:10) - 9,156 plays
- The Lull the Going - (2:43) - 2,173 plays
- This Morning Glory - (2:35) - 925 plays
- Wordless In Woods - (3:16) - 816 plays
- Elemental Finding - (3:56) - 843 plays
- Welcome - (1:19) - 706 plays
- Over. Round, In a Room. Found. - (2:56) - 665 plays
- Glow Now - (4:33) - 658 plays
- The Signal, Wind - (2:23) - 548 plays
- The Signal, Lift - (3:48) - 697 plays