Tara Jane O'Neil
42 Shouts - 433,963 Scrobbles
Songwriter Tara Jane O'Neil dove into her musical career in 1992 at the tender age of 19, playing bass for the influential Louisville, KY, art punk ensemble Rodan. Though the group lasted only two years, releasing just one full-length, O'Neil's status had grown enough to land her a prominent role in the film Half-Cocked, a fictitious account of a Louisville punk band featuring faces from several other bands such as June of 44, The Grifters, and Rachel's, but a lasting connection was made between O'Neil and Ruby Falls guitarist Cynthia Nelson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All Now Vibe - (2:10) - 9,246 plays
- The Lull the Going - (2:43) - 2,305 plays
- This Morning Glory - (2:35) - 1,085 plays
- Wordless In Woods - (3:16) - 1,009 plays
- Elemental Finding - (3:56) - 1,038 plays
- Welcome - (1:19) - 880 plays
- Over. Round, In a Room. Found. - (2:56) - 807 plays
- Glow Now - (4:33) - 792 plays
- Bellow Below As Above - (3:15) - 676 plays
- The Signal, Wind - (2:23) - 672 plays