Tara Jane O'Neil
41 Shouts - 406,799 Scrobbles
Songwriter Tara Jane O'Neil dove into her musical career in 1992 at the tender age of 19, playing bass for the influential Louisville, KY, art punk ensemble Rodan. Though the group lasted only two years, releasing just one full-length, O'Neil's status had grown enough to land her a prominent role in the film Half-Cocked, a fictitious account of a Louisville punk band featuring faces from several other bands such as June of 44, The Grifters, and Rachel's, but a lasting connection was made between O'Neil and Ruby Falls guitarist Cynthia Nelson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Lull the Going - (2:43) - 2,081 plays
- Wordless In Woods - (3:16) - 1,802 plays
- This Morning Glory - (2:35) - 1,623 plays
- Elemental Finding - (3:56) - 1,442 plays
- Welcome - (1:19) - 1,246 plays
- All Now Vibe - (2:10) - 1,217 plays
- Glow Now - (4:33) - 1,152 plays
- Bellow Below As Above - (3:15) - 1,090 plays
- Over. Round, In a Room. Found. - (2:56) - 1,133 plays
- The Signal, Wind - (2:23) - 1,139 plays