Tara Jane O'Neil
37 Shouts - 327,179 Scrobbles
Songwriter Tara Jane O'Neil dove into her musical career in 1992 at the tender age of 19, playing bass for the influential Louisville, KY, art punk ensemble Rodan. Though the group lasted only two years, releasing just one full-length, O'Neil's status had grown enough to land her a prominent role in the film Half-Cocked, a fictitious account of a Louisville punk band featuring faces from several other bands such as June of 44, The Grifters, and Rachel's, but a lasting connection was made between O'Neil and Ruby Falls guitarist Cynthia Nelson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Drowning - (3:38) - 601 plays
- Dig In - (5:14) - 551 plays
- In Tall Grass - (2:44) - 509 plays
- Howl - (5:02) - 516 plays
- A New Binding - (3:34) - 404 plays
- Pearl Into Sand - (3:21) - 312 plays
- A Vertiginous One - (2:59) - 294 plays
- Beast, Go Along - (3:55) - 277 plays
- Biwa - (2:15) - 256 plays
- The Drowning Electric - (4:16) - 216 plays