Tara Jane O'Neil
39 Shouts - 378,523 Scrobbles
Songwriter Tara Jane O'Neil dove into her musical career in 1992 at the tender age of 19, playing bass for the influential Louisville, KY, art punk ensemble Rodan. Though the group lasted only two years, releasing just one full-length, O'Neil's status had grown enough to land her a prominent role in the film Half-Cocked, a fictitious account of a Louisville punk band featuring faces from several other bands such as June of 44, The Grifters, and Rachel's, but a lasting connection was made between O'Neil and Ruby Falls guitarist Cynthia Nelson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wordless In Woods - (3:16) - 3,682 plays
- Welcome - (1:19) - 3,202 plays
- This Morning Glory - (2:35) - 3,290 plays
- Glow Now - (4:33) - 2,721 plays
- Over. Round, In a Room. Found. - (2:56) - 2,735 plays
- Elemental Finding - (3:56) - 2,747 plays
- The Lull the Going - (2:43) - 2,674 plays
- All Now Vibe - (2:10) - 2,375 plays
- The Signal, Wind - (2:23) - 2,280 plays
- The Signal, Lift - (3:48) - 2,210 plays