Tara Jane O'Neil
40 Shouts - 398,619 Scrobbles
Songwriter Tara Jane O'Neil dove into her musical career in 1992 at the tender age of 19, playing bass for the influential Louisville, KY, art punk ensemble Rodan. Though the group lasted only two years, releasing just one full-length, O'Neil's status had grown enough to land her a prominent role in the film Half-Cocked, a fictitious account of a Louisville punk band featuring faces from several other bands such as June of 44, The Grifters, and Rachel's, but a lasting connection was made between O'Neil and Ruby Falls guitarist Cynthia Nelson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wordless In Woods - (3:16) - 2,795 plays
- This Morning Glory - (2:35) - 2,500 plays
- Elemental Finding - (3:56) - 2,165 plays
- Welcome - (1:19) - 2,042 plays
- Glow Now - (4:33) - 1,842 plays
- Over. Round, In a Room. Found. - (2:56) - 1,817 plays
- The Lull the Going - (2:43) - 1,916 plays
- All Now Vibe - (2:10) - 1,732 plays
- The Signal, Wind - (2:23) - 1,739 plays
- Bellow Below As Above - (3:15) - 1,583 plays