Tara Jane O'Neil
39 Shouts - 368,138 Scrobbles
Songwriter Tara Jane O'Neil dove into her musical career in 1992 at the tender age of 19, playing bass for the influential Louisville, KY, art punk ensemble Rodan. Though the group lasted only two years, releasing just one full-length, O'Neil's status had grown enough to land her a prominent role in the film Half-Cocked, a fictitious account of a Louisville punk band featuring faces from several other bands such as June of 44, The Grifters, and Rachel's, but a lasting connection was made between O'Neil and Ruby Falls guitarist Cynthia Nelson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wordless In Woods - (3:16) - 2,690 plays
- Welcome - (1:19) - 2,493 plays
- This Morning Glory - (2:35) - 2,432 plays
- Glow Now - (4:33) - 2,063 plays
- Over. Round, In a Room. Found. - (2:56) - 2,074 plays
- Elemental Finding - (3:56) - 2,000 plays
- The Lull the Going - (2:43) - 1,991 plays
- All Now Vibe - (2:10) - 1,758 plays
- The Signal, Wind - (2:23) - 1,703 plays
- The Signal, Lift - (3:48) - 1,639 plays