Tapping the Vein
112 Shouts - 543,638 Scrobbles
November 1995, Drummer Eric Fisher, frustrated with previous projects began writing on his own. He discovered blending dark alt-rock songwriting with innovative programming would help him become a more creative songwriter, rather than being a conventional rock band. He then dubbed the project Tapping The Vein. Eric brought his ideas to guitarist/songwriter Steve Stegg and bassist Lou Louvenir. He began a search for a vocalist and found the perfect match, Heather Thompson. In May 1996, They recorded their first ep and released it independently.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
What am I?
I wish I was a butterfly I'd fly And fly
Until it was my time to die
It's creeping in again
- Cornflake Girl - (4:38) - 674 plays
- LyricsPlease, I Don't Know What You're Saying
It All Sounds Like Mud To Me
There's A Man Here
I've Seen His Face
He's Sure I'll Recognize Him And He's Breathing All His Hate On Me
- Complicate It - (3:33) - 526 plays
- LyricsSee? The Tide Is Turning Now And I'm Fading, Fading
I Have No Excuses Anymore
This Is Where I Wanted To Be
You've Twisted Me Out From The Inside
And You've Hung Me In The Wind
- The Ledge - (3:51) - 459 plays
- Falling In - (6:05) - 489 plays
- The Damage - (4:56) - 355 plays
- Everything - (4:07) - 395 plays
- Party Favours - (2:54) - 421 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online