0 Shouts - 773,113 Scrobbles
Tanya Denise Tucker (born October 10, 1958) is an American country music singer. She may be best remembered for her debut single and trademark song "Delta Dawn," which went to number 6 on the country charts. Tucker released the song at the age of 13; she became the youngest singer to have a major hit song on the Country charts. Since the song's release, Tucker had major hit songs for the next two decades, and into the 1990s. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsDelta Dawn, what's that flower you have on
Could it be a faded rose from days gone by?
And did I hear you say he was a-meeting you here today
To take you to his mansion in the sky?
She's forty-one and her daddy still calls her, 'baby'
- LyricsShe's fifteen and he's barely driving a car
She's got his ring and he's got the keys to her heart
It's just a matter of time
They'll spread their wings and fly
Like two sparrows in a hurricane
- Lyrics(Pat Terry/Roger Murrah)
Well I was up all night well wonderin' what to do
Thinkin' that I oughta just forget about you
But it's a little too late
Well it's a little too late
- LyricsWould you lay with me
In a field of stone
If my needs were strong
Would you lay with me
Should my lips go dry
- LyricsThey said your love life's in trouble
In a magazine I read
When the one you love is hanging off of his side of the bed
Baby, you're just barely hanging on
Honey, I know you'll be soon be gone
- Texas (When I Die) - 28,766 plays
- If Your Heart Ain't Busy Tonight - 27,619 plays
- San Antonio Stroll - 27,004 plays
- Love Me Like You Used To - 27,282 plays
- Strong Enough to Bend - 23,851 plays