59 Shouts - 487,104 Scrobbles
Tanya Donelly (born July 14, 1966, in Newport, Rhode Island) is an American singer/songwriter and guitarist based in New England who cofounded Throwing Muses with stepsister Kristin Hersh, then went on to work in The Breeders and Belly in the 1990s. In the late 1990s, she settled into a solo recording career, working largely with musicians connected to the Boston music scene. Donelly is best known for her Grammy-nominated work in the mid-1990s as lead vocalist and songwriter for Belly, when she scored a national radio and music television hit with her composition "Feed the Tree.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pretty Deep - (4:22) - 685 plays
- Whiskey Tango - (3:10) - 527 plays
- Mysteries Of The Unexplained - (5:12) - 493 plays
- The Bright Light - (3:21) - 614 plays
- Moon River - (3:25) - 540 plays
- Moonbeam Monkey - (3:47) - 385 plays
- Acrobat - (3:32) - 366 plays
- Lantern - (3:18) - 406 plays
- Swoon - (4:58) - 378 plays
- Heart of Gold - (4:12) - 466 plays