21 Shouts - 116,188 Scrobbles
Tangga were Tata, Desty, Kamga, and Nerra. They are the young people of the modern, fresh, and dynamic generation. Tangga has a lot of variation; each group member has an unique vocal style: melancholic Nerra with a mezzo sopran voice, Desty with alt, Kamga with baritone, and Tata with bass voice. Before they dove in the world of Indonesian music, activities that they immersed in were diverse as well, with Tata, Nerra, and Desty the field of modeling and tv drama, while Kamga was in the field of sports.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hebat - (3:54) - 1,307 plays
- Cinta Begini - (4:09) - 1,181 plays
- Terbaik Untukmu - (4:51) - 757 plays
- Kesempatan Kedua - (3:55) - 635 plays
- Utuh - (3:22) - 823 plays
- Cinta Tak Mungkin Berhenti - (4:22) - 878 plays
- Jurus Terjitu - (3:36) - 528 plays
- Be My Wife - (4:17) - 411 plays
- Ajariku Rahasiamu - (4:04) - 315 plays
- Cinta Tak Pernah Salah - (3:06) - 129 plays