348 Shouts - 2,703,562 Scrobbles
Tamia Washington-Hill (born May 9, 1975 in Windsor, Ontario) is a Canadian R&B singer. She is noted for her spinto mezzo-soprano, a rangy three octaves, capable of both dark contralto depths and angelic soprano highs. Tamia has released three albums since her discovery by Quincy Jones in 1995, at the age of nineteen: 1998's Tamia, 2000's A Nu Day, and 2004's More. All achieved moderate success on R&B charts and urban radio, but failed to achieve mainstream success. Tamia has since split from her label and has released a new album, Between Friends independently.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Officially Missing You - (4:00) - 11,787 plays
- So Into You - (4:22) - 4,977 plays
- Stranger In My House - (4:45) - 3,013 plays
- Into You (feat. Fabolous) - (3:50) - 2,319 plays
- Still - (4:26) - 2,679 plays
- Almost - (3:41) - 2,570 plays
- Into You - (4:54) - 1,599 plays
- Can't Get Enough - (3:49) - 1,727 plays
- Questions - (3:25) - 1,387 plays
- Beautiful Surprise - (3:37) - 1,769 plays