345 Shouts - 2,633,406 Scrobbles
Tamia Washington-Hill (born May 9, 1975 in Windsor, Ontario) is a Canadian R&B singer. She is noted for her spinto mezzo-soprano, a rangy three octaves, capable of both dark contralto depths and angelic soprano highs. Tamia has released three albums since her discovery by Quincy Jones in 1995, at the age of nineteen: 1998's Tamia, 2000's A Nu Day, and 2004's More. All achieved moderate success on R&B charts and urban radio, but failed to achieve mainstream success. Tamia has since split from her label and has released a new album, Between Friends independently.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Officially Missing You - (4:00) - 15,722 plays
- So Into You - (4:22) - 5,878 plays
- Almost - (3:41) - 4,072 plays
- Into You - (4:54) - 2,991 plays
- Still - (4:08) - 3,508 plays
- Can't Get Enough - (3:49) - 2,713 plays
- Stranger In My House - (4:45) - 3,147 plays
- Me - (4:23) - 2,069 plays
- Beautiful Surprise - (3:37) - 2,257 plays
- Questions - (3:25) - 1,593 plays