340 Shouts - 2,493,346 Scrobbles
Tamia Washington-Hill (born May 9, 1975 in Windsor, Ontario) is a Canadian R&B singer. She is noted for her spinto mezzo-soprano, a rangy three octaves, capable of both dark contralto depths and angelic soprano highs. Tamia has released three albums since her discovery by Quincy Jones in 1995, at the age of nineteen: 1998's Tamia, 2000's A Nu Day, and 2004's More. All achieved moderate success on R&B charts and urban radio, but failed to achieve mainstream success. Tamia has since split from her label and has released a new album, Between Friends independently.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsOfficially missing you
All I hear is raindrops falling on the rooftop
Ooh baby tell me why'd you have to go?
- LyricsCan you tell me, how can one miss what she’s never had?
How could I reminisce when there is not past?
How could I have memories of being happy with you, boy?
Can someone tell me how can this be?
How could my mind pull up incidents
- LyricsI think you're truly something special
Just what my dreams are really made of
Let's stay together you and me boy
There's no one like you Brown oh baby
- LyricsWith every passing moment
Thoughts of you run through my head
Every time that I'm near you
I realize that you're heaven sent, baby
I think you're truly something special
- LyricsI know you usually don’t hear me talk like this
But I got a little game that I want to play
Are you ready?
When I think about you, I think about giving myself to you
'Cause you know I want you, babe
- Still - (4:08) - 5,575 plays
- Me - (4:23) - 3,395 plays
- Beautiful Surprise - (3:37) - 5,391 plays
- The Way I Love You - (4:02) - 2,489 plays
- Last First Kiss - (4:42) - 2,180 plays