348 Shouts - 2,689,595 Scrobbles
Tamia Washington-Hill (born May 9, 1975 in Windsor, Ontario) is a Canadian R&B singer. She is noted for her spinto mezzo-soprano, a rangy three octaves, capable of both dark contralto depths and angelic soprano highs. Tamia has released three albums since her discovery by Quincy Jones in 1995, at the age of nineteen: 1998's Tamia, 2000's A Nu Day, and 2004's More. All achieved moderate success on R&B charts and urban radio, but failed to achieve mainstream success. Tamia has since split from her label and has released a new album, Between Friends independently.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Officially Missing You - (4:00) - 12,023 plays
- So Into You - (4:22) - 5,219 plays
- Stranger In My House - (4:45) - 3,104 plays
- Still - (4:26) - 2,875 plays
- Into You (feat. Fabolous) - (3:50) - 2,222 plays
- Almost - (3:41) - 2,875 plays
- Into You - (4:54) - 1,725 plays
- Can't Get Enough - (3:49) - 1,848 plays
- Questions - (3:25) - 1,421 plays
- Beautiful Surprise - (3:37) - 1,904 plays