257 Shouts - 503,885 Scrobbles
Tamar Braxton (pronounced Tay-mahr) (born March 17, 1977) is an American R&B singer. She is the youngest sister of Grammy Award-winning R&B singer Toni Braxton and was a singer of the now-defunct R&B group, The Braxtons. Braxton was born in Severn, Maryland to Michael and Evelyn Braxton. The youngest of the Braxton's six children, Tamar started singing as a toddler. Evelyn, herself an opera singer, recognized her children's talents when one day, Tamar, sang "Can you please get me some toilet paper!" Evelyn quickly started training her girls, and eventually enrolled them in singing lessons.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All the Way Home - (4:22) - 16,738 plays
- Love and War - (4:01) - 12,413 plays
- The One - (2:53) - 11,763 plays
- Hot Sugar - (3:33) - 6,382 plays
- Pieces - (3:39) - 5,501 plays
- Where It Hurts - (3:45) - 4,197 plays
- Tip Toe - (2:56) - 4,089 plays
- She Did That - (1:17) - 4,501 plays
- One on One Fun - (1:56) - 3,338 plays
- Stay and Fight - (4:00) - 3,785 plays