249 Shouts - 436,879 Scrobbles
Tamar Braxton (pronounced Tay-mahr) (born March 17, 1977) is an American R&B singer. She is the youngest sister of Grammy Award-winning R&B singer Toni Braxton and was a singer of the now-defunct R&B group, The Braxtons. Braxton was born in Severn, Maryland to Michael and Evelyn Braxton. The youngest of the Braxton's six children, Tamar started singing as a toddler. Evelyn, herself an opera singer, recognized her children's talents when one day, Tamar, sang "Can you please get me some toilet paper!" Evelyn quickly started training her girls, and eventually enrolled them in singing lessons.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love and War - (4:01) - 30,511 plays
- The One - (2:53) - 34,987 plays
- All the Way Home - (4:22) - 39,859 plays
- Hot Sugar - (3:33) - 21,563 plays
- Tip Toe - (2:56) - 15,584 plays
- Where It Hurts - (3:45) - 14,637 plays
- Pieces - (3:39) - 17,433 plays
- She Did That - (1:17) - 16,348 plays
- One on One Fun - (1:56) - 13,223 plays
- Stay and Fight - (4:00) - 14,233 plays