988 Shouts - 7,433,715 Scrobbles
Talk Talk are commonly known for their early synthpop/new wave singles, but are also considered forerunners in the post-rock genre for their later experimental albums. Although they were identified with bands such as Duran Duran during the New Wave movement, Talk Talk had a progressive depth their contemporaries lacked. After keyboardist Simon Brenner was replaced with producer and unofficial member Tim Friese-Greene, each successive Talk Talk release became more sophisticated and original.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's My Life - (3:53) - 44,305 plays
- LyricsSuch a shame to believe in escape
'A life on every face', but that's a change
Until I'm finally left with an '8'
Tell me to relax, I just stare
Maybe I don't know if I should change
- LyricsBaby, life's what you make it
Can't escape it
Baby, yesterday's favourite
Don't you hate it
Jesus loves all life
- New Grass - (9:41) - 13,468 plays
- Ascension Day - (6:00) - 13,391 plays
- Myrrhman - (5:33) - 12,649 plays
- After The Flood - (9:39) - 13,188 plays
- I Believe in You - (6:04) - 11,150 plays
- Taphead - (7:40) - 10,176 plays
- Runeii - (4:58) - 9,023 plays