944 Shouts - 6,418,670 Scrobbles
Talk Talk are commonly known for their early synthpop/new wave singles, but are also considered forerunners in the post-rock genre for their later experimental albums. Although they were identified with bands such as Duran Duran during the New Wave movement, Talk Talk had a progressive depth their contemporaries lacked. After keyboardist Simon Brenner was replaced with producer and unofficial member Tim Friese-Greene, each successive Talk Talk release became more sophisticated and original.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's My Life - (3:53) - 50,576 plays
- Life's What You Make It - (4:27) - 20,810 plays
- LyricsSuch a shame to believe in escape
'A life on every face', but that's a change
Until I'm finally left with an '8'
Tell me to relax, I just stare
Maybe I don't know if I should change
- Ascension Day - (6:00) - 15,801 plays
- Myrrhman - (5:33) - 15,824 plays
- After The Flood - (9:39) - 15,325 plays
- New Grass - (9:41) - 14,788 plays
- Taphead - (7:40) - 12,380 plays
- I Believe in You - (6:04) - 12,063 plays
- Runeii - (4:58) - 11,033 plays