945 Shouts - 6,501,938 Scrobbles
Talk Talk are commonly known for their early synthpop/new wave singles, but are also considered forerunners in the post-rock genre for their later experimental albums. Although they were identified with bands such as Duran Duran during the New Wave movement, Talk Talk had a progressive depth their contemporaries lacked. After keyboardist Simon Brenner was replaced with producer and unofficial member Tim Friese-Greene, each successive Talk Talk release became more sophisticated and original.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's My Life - (3:53) - 52,105 plays
- Life's What You Make It - (4:27) - 21,044 plays
- Such A Shame - (5:41) - 17,336 plays
- Ascension Day - (6:00) - 15,650 plays
- Myrrhman - (5:33) - 15,688 plays
- After The Flood - (9:39) - 15,360 plays
- New Grass - (9:41) - 14,409 plays
- Taphead - (7:40) - 12,176 plays
- I Believe in You - (6:04) - 12,115 plays
- Talk Talk - (3:21) - 11,155 plays