8 Shouts - 300,062 Scrobbles
Talmage Holt Farlow (June 7, 1921 – July 25, 1998) was an American jazz guitarist. He is considered one of the all-time great jazz guitarists. Farlow was born in Greensboro, North Carolina in 1921, with his first introduction to a stringed instrument being the mandolin (tuned like a uke), as a young child. Nearly as famous for his reluctance to perform publicly as for his outstanding abilities, he did not take up the instrument until he was 21, but within a year was playing professionally and in 1948 was with Marjorie Hyams' band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Taking A Chance On Love - (5:10) - 2,504 plays
- Autumn In New York - (5:04) - 471 plays
- Yardbird Suite - (5:18) - 284 plays
- Meteor - (6:40) - 266 plays
- Cherokee - (4:52) - 269 plays
- Autumn Leaves - (1:41) - 250 plays
- Night And Day - (4:23) - 180 plays
- All The Things You Are - (4:25) - 488 plays
- You Stepped Out Of A Dream - (5:42) - 152 plays
- Little Girl Blue - (3:23) - 193 plays