8 Shouts - 236,028 Scrobbles
Tal Farlow was a talented jazz guitarist. Born in Greensboro, North Carolina on June 7, 1921 as Talmage Holt Farlow. Farlow is nearly as famous for his reluctance to play as for his fast, bebop influenced work and the occasional use of percussive finger tapping. Tal Farlow did not take up the guitar until he was already 21, but within a year was playing professionally and in 1948 was with Marjorie Hyams' band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Taking A Chance On Love - (5:10) - 780 plays
- Autumn In New York - (5:07) - 742 plays
- Yardbird Suite - (5:04) - 581 plays
- Meteor - (6:40) - 605 plays
- It's You Or No One - (3:27) - 594 plays
- Cherokee - (4:52) - 427 plays
- Autumn Leaves - (1:41) - 594 plays
- Moonlight Becomes You - (4:24) - 558 plays
- I Love You - (5:34) - 372 plays
- Yesterdays - (5:53) - 414 plays