8 Shouts - 252,991 Scrobbles
Talmage Holt Farlow (June 7, 1921 – July 25, 1998) was an American jazz guitarist. He is considered one of the all-time great jazz guitarists. Farlow was born in Greensboro, North Carolina in 1921. Nearly as famous for his reluctance to perform publicly as for his outstanding abilities, he did not take up the instrument until he was 21, but within a year was playing professionally and in 1948 was with Marjorie Hyams' band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Taking A Chance On Love - (5:10) - 1,347 plays
- Autumn In New York - (5:04) - 527 plays
- Yardbird Suite - (5:04) - 455 plays
- Meteor - (6:40) - 439 plays
- Autumn Leaves - (1:41) - 453 plays
- Moonlight Becomes You - (4:24) - 410 plays
- It's You or No One - (3:27) - 406 plays
- Gibson Boy - (2:46) - 252 plays
- Cherokee - (4:52) - 293 plays
- Yesterdays - (5:53) - 324 plays