68 Shouts - 188,788 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist/group with the name TAKEN: 1. California rock band.
2. Korean boyband. 1. Orange County, California's Taken formed in mid-1997 between guitarists Chad Tafolla and Dan Baird. The duo wanted to depart from their previous punk efforts, and move towards a heavier sound. As the pair wrote new material, they would slowly fill in the band's personnel gaps. After months of practices and shows, Taken would hit the studio to record a demo, which would be released in late-1998 on Here We Are Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Arrested Impulse - (4:10) - 443 plays
- The Duke - (3:38) - 303 plays
- Eternity Was on Our Lips - (6:12) - 243 plays
- Swirling Memories - (5:09) - 230 plays
- Treaded Paths - (4:33) - 215 plays
- Never an Answer - (3:50) - 149 plays
- Same Story, Different Day - (3:08) - 140 plays
- Overused History - (3:12) - 116 plays
- A Coward For You - (3:08) - 100 plays
- Beauty In Dead Flowers - (2:03) - 111 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online