95 Shouts - 691,488 Scrobbles
(For the Korean boy band, see 테이크.) Take is a name of at least four other artists:  A pseudonym Los Angeles, CA, USA, based composer Thomas Wilson (aka Sweatson Klank), who continues to push the boundaries of instrumental hip-hop music into new directions. After multiple successful EP's under his belt, Take finally unleashed his début full length player in 2007, Earthtones and Concrete. This music is nothing short of an epic journey with continuously evolving collages that lead the listener down a dust covered road of bit-crushed melodies and molested jazz samples.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Neon Beams - (3:38) - 2,902 plays
- Crystallia - (3:42) - 1,525 plays
- Horizontal Figuration - (2:37) - 1,169 plays
- Before You Think - (4:04) - 1,178 plays
- Begin End Begin - (3:48) - 1,038 plays
- If We Don't All Go Insane - (3:22) - 827 plays
- Quartz for Amber - (3:10) - 860 plays
- Don't Look Now - (3:38) - 721 plays
- Paper Garden - (3:57) - 600 plays
- Incredibright - (3:42) - 625 plays