95 Shouts - 639,131 Scrobbles
(For the Korean boy band, see 테이크.) Take is a name of at least four other artists:  A pseudonym Los Angeles, CA, USA, based composer Thomas Wilson (aka Sweatson Klank), who continues to push the boundaries of instrumental hip-hop music into new directions. After multiple successful EP's under his belt, Take finally unleashed his début full length player in 2007, Earthtones and Concrete. This music is nothing short of an epic journey with continuously evolving collages that lead the listener down a dust covered road of bit-crushed melodies and molested jazz samples.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Neon Beams - (3:38) - 4,398 plays
- Crystallia - (3:42) - 2,414 plays
- Horizontal Figuration - (2:37) - 2,203 plays
- Before You Think - (4:04) - 2,118 plays
- Begin End Begin - (3:48) - 1,821 plays
- Quartz for Amber - (3:10) - 1,608 plays
- Don't Look Now - (3:38) - 1,508 plays
- If We Don't All Go Insane - (3:22) - 1,410 plays
- Incredibright - (3:42) - 1,286 plays
- Implosions - (3:33) - 876 plays