95 Shouts - 660,691 Scrobbles
(For the Korean boy band, see 테이크.) Take is a name of at least four other artists:  A pseudonym Los Angeles, CA, USA, based composer Thomas Wilson (aka Sweatson Klank), who continues to push the boundaries of instrumental hip-hop music into new directions. After multiple successful EP's under his belt, Take finally unleashed his début full length player in 2007, Earthtones and Concrete. This music is nothing short of an epic journey with continuously evolving collages that lead the listener down a dust covered road of bit-crushed melodies and molested jazz samples.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Neon Beams - (3:38) - 4,233 plays
- Crystallia - (3:42) - 2,368 plays
- Horizontal Figuration - (2:37) - 1,943 plays
- Before You Think - (4:04) - 1,894 plays
- Begin End Begin - (3:48) - 1,845 plays
- Quartz for Amber - (3:10) - 1,466 plays
- Don't Look Now - (3:38) - 1,462 plays
- If We Don't All Go Insane - (3:22) - 1,218 plays
- Incredibright - (3:42) - 1,012 plays
- Paper Garden - (3:57) - 667 plays