95 Shouts - 697,623 Scrobbles
(For the Korean boy band, see 테이크.) Take is a name of at least four other artists:  A pseudonym Los Angeles, CA, USA, based composer Thomas Wilson (aka Sweatson Klank), who continues to push the boundaries of instrumental hip-hop music into new directions. After multiple successful EP's under his belt, Take finally unleashed his début full length player in 2007, Earthtones and Concrete. This music is nothing short of an epic journey with continuously evolving collages that lead the listener down a dust covered road of bit-crushed melodies and molested jazz samples.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Neon Beams - (3:38) - 2,875 plays
- Crystallia - (3:42) - 1,468 plays
- Horizontal Figuration - (2:37) - 1,125 plays
- Before You Think - (4:04) - 1,156 plays
- Begin End Begin - (3:48) - 1,015 plays
- If We Don't All Go Insane - (3:22) - 818 plays
- Quartz for Amber - (3:10) - 853 plays
- Don't Look Now - (3:38) - 646 plays
- Paper Garden - (3:57) - 595 plays
- Incredibright - (3:42) - 623 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online