95 Shouts - 689,461 Scrobbles
(For the Korean boy band, see 테이크.) Take is a name of at least four other artists:  A pseudonym Los Angeles, CA, USA, based composer Thomas Wilson (aka Sweatson Klank), who continues to push the boundaries of instrumental hip-hop music into new directions. After multiple successful EP's under his belt, Take finally unleashed his début full length player in 2007, Earthtones and Concrete. This music is nothing short of an epic journey with continuously evolving collages that lead the listener down a dust covered road of bit-crushed melodies and molested jazz samples.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Neon Beams - (3:38) - 3,133 plays
- Crystallia - (3:42) - 1,572 plays
- Horizontal Figuration - (2:37) - 1,223 plays
- Before You Think - (4:04) - 1,269 plays
- Begin End Begin - (3:48) - 1,088 plays
- If We Don't All Go Insane - (3:22) - 865 plays
- Quartz for Amber - (3:10) - 911 plays
- Don't Look Now - (3:38) - 779 plays
- Paper Garden - (3:57) - 603 plays
- Incredibright - (3:42) - 673 plays