95 Shouts - 598,257 Scrobbles
(For the Korean boy band, see 테이크.) There is more than one artist under this name: 1. Based in Los Angeles, Take (Sweatson Klank) is a composer who continues to push the boundaries of instrumental hip-hop music into new directions. After multiple successful EP's under his belt, Take finally unleashed his debut full length player in 2007, Earthtones and Concrete. This music is nothing short of an epic journey with continuously evolving collages that lead the listener down a dust covered road of bit-crushed melodies and molested jazz samples.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Neon Beams - (3:38) - 3,532 plays
- Crystallia - (3:42) - 1,944 plays
- Horizontal Figuration - (2:37) - 1,904 plays
- Before You Think - (4:04) - 1,634 plays
- Begin End Begin - (3:48) - 1,521 plays
- Quartz for Amber - (3:10) - 1,151 plays
- Fall In Love Again - (2:09) - 975 plays
- Don't Look Now - (3:38) - 1,156 plays
- Monopoly Money - (3:58) - 944 plays
- Tuesday Never Comes - (3:56) - 957 plays