95 Shouts - 682,930 Scrobbles
(For the Korean boy band, see 테이크.) Take is a name of at least four other artists:  A pseudonym Los Angeles, CA, USA, based composer Thomas Wilson (aka Sweatson Klank), who continues to push the boundaries of instrumental hip-hop music into new directions. After multiple successful EP's under his belt, Take finally unleashed his début full length player in 2007, Earthtones and Concrete. This music is nothing short of an epic journey with continuously evolving collages that lead the listener down a dust covered road of bit-crushed melodies and molested jazz samples.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Neon Beams - (3:38) - 3,715 plays
- Crystallia - (3:42) - 1,798 plays
- Before You Think - (4:04) - 1,488 plays
- Horizontal Figuration - (2:37) - 1,435 plays
- Begin End Begin - (3:48) - 1,309 plays
- Don't Look Now - (3:38) - 1,063 plays
- Quartz for Amber - (3:10) - 1,070 plays
- If We Don't All Go Insane - (3:22) - 976 plays
- Incredibright - (3:42) - 784 plays
- Paper Garden - (3:57) - 574 plays