207 Shouts - 2,693,733 Scrobbles
Takanashi Yasuharu (高梨康治) (born 13th of April, 1964 in Tokyo, Japan) is the composer of several anime soundtracks, including Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl), Fairy Tail, Toward The Terra, Mononoke, Wagaya no Oinari-sama, and Naruto Shippuuden. In addition, he is keyboardist of the hardrock & japanese traditional instrumental band 六三四 (Musashi).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hisou - (2:30) - 3,453 plays
- FAIRY TAIL main theme - (2:32) - 3,731 plays
- Utsusemi - (2:55) - 2,481 plays
- FAIRY TAIL MAIN THEME -Piano ver.- - (2:25) - 2,804 plays
- Akatsuki - (2:02) - 1,906 plays
- Shippuuden - (2:06) - 2,248 plays
- Kurogane - (2:20) - 2,275 plays
- FAIRY TAIL Main Theme -METAL ver.- - (2:02) - 2,501 plays
- Kodoku - (2:06) - 1,561 plays
- Kizuna - (1:12) - 2,081 plays