24 Shouts - 259,507 Scrobbles
According to frontman and DC Talk member Michael Tait, the band Tait was born in 1996 when he met drummer Chad Chapin. The two performed a cover of the song Curious George, followed by a bevy of Pearl Jam tracks. From this, Tait emerged and added two new members, former Grammatrain member Pete Stewart and former Petra bass player Lonnie Chapin. The group is named for Michael Tait's late father, of whom he says "taught me how to appreciate the human experience whether it be a sunny day, a beautiful lawn, or amazing trees set before an amazing mountain.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bring Us Home (JOSHUA) - (4:59) - 449 plays
- Loss for Words - (3:53) - 499 plays
- All You Got - (4:37) - 289 plays
- The Christmas Song - (4:34) - 386 plays
- Numb - (3:50) - 370 plays
- Lose This Life - (5:00) - 203 plays
- God Can You Hear Me - (5:12) - 130 plays
- Electric Avenue - (3:27) - 100 plays
- His Cheeseburger (Veggie Rocks Album Version) - (2:43) - 78 plays
- Child - (4:23) - 80 plays